CE'S AND EVALUATION
You must complete the on line evaluation to secure your CE certificate and to provide us with feedback about your Annual Meeting experience. Please note the deadline for completing your evaluation and claiming your CE certificate is Saturday, July 30.
To begin the evaluation process, please visit http://data.express-evaluations.com/eval/37450/2016/main.php
You will need your registration/badge number to log into the evaluation. This number can be found in the informational email sent to you from Express Evaluations and is located on your name badge directly above the QR code. Your password is aahfn (all lowercase).
Please follow these directions carefully when accessing the evaluation.
- You may log in and out of the system as many times as you wish using your assigned username and password. Your responses will be saved, and you will have the ability to edit previous responses.
- When you have completed the Demographics, Session Evaluation, and Overall Evaluation, the Certificate button will be enabled. When you click on the Certificate button, then click on "Create Certificate". The system will create the appropriate certificate and give you the option to download it to your computer or email it to yourself. You will need Adobe Reader in order to view your certificate. If you do not have access to a printer, you may download it at any time by logging back in and clicking Certificate.
- The system will log you out automatically after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- If you are using this evaluation tool at a public access computer, please remember to logout when you are finished.
- As you complete each section, use the buttons within and at the bottom of each page to navigate within the online evaluation application.
If you require assistance or have questions regarding the CE or evaluation process please contact us at 888.45.AAHFN or http://www.aahfn.org/general/?type=CONTACT