Heart Failure Overview
Expiration Date: March 2021
1.2 Contact Hour ANCC
Member Price: $5.00
Non-Member Price $15.00
1. Learner will broaden current HF knowledge of nuances, pathophysiology, guideline recommended medical therapies, & patient education
2. Learner will describe basic pathophysiology of HF
3. Learner will describe HFrEF, HFpEF & compensated HF terminology
4. Learner will describe signs & symptoms of HF
5. Learner will describe therapeutic goals of treating HF
REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
- Attendance at the entire event.
- Complete/submit evaluation form.
- Access and print your certificate.
Linda Rohyans, MSN, RN, CNS, APRN, CHFN-K
Planning committee members have no conflicts of interest that relate to this activity.
Jennifer Fox MSN, RN-BC, ACNPC-AG, CCRN, CHFN
Faculty has no conflicts of interest that relate to this activity.
This activity is provided by the American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN).
The American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Learners are advised that accredited status does not imply endorsement by the provider or ANCC of any commercial products displayed in conjunction with an activity.
There is no commercial support for this webinar