Caring for Patients with HF and Cognitive Dysfunction: Etiologies, Assessments, and Interventions
Enduring Education Activity
Expiration Date: September 2021
1.00 Contact Hour ANCC
Member Price: $5.00
Non-Member Price $15.00
1. Describe the prevalence and incidence of cognitive dysfunction among patients with heart failure.
2. Explain potential etiologies of cognitive dysfunction in heart failure and the associated pathophysiological alterations.
3. Describe assessments for patients with heart failure whose care is complicated by cognitive dysfunction.
4. Discuss evidence-based interventions for patients with heart failure whose care is complicated by cognitive dysfunction.
5. Discuss ethical issues involved when caring for patients with heart failure and cognitive dysfunction.
REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
- Attendance at the entire event.
- Complete/submit evaluation form.
- Access and print your certificate.
Linda Rohyans, RN, MSN, CNS, APN, CHFN-K
Planning committee members have no conflicts of interest that relate to this activity.
Susan J. Pressler, PhD, RN, FAAN, FAHA
Faculty has no conflicts of interest that relate to this activity.
This activity is provided by the American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN).
The American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Learners are advised that accredited status does not imply endorsement by the provider or ANCC of any commercial products displayed in conjunction with an activity.
There is no commercial support for this webinar