Pulomary Hypertension Management
1.3 Contact Hour ANCC
- Describe the pathophysiology of pulmonary hypertension
- Identify hemodynamic parameters associated with pulmonary hypertension
- Describe the FDA approved medications used in the management of PAH including indications for use, dosing, side effects, and monitoring .
- Review components/methods of patient education regarding PAH and treatments
- Discuss disease management challenges associated with PAH
REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
- Attendance at the entire event.
- Complete/submit evaluation form.
- Access and print your certificate.
Kelley Anderson, PhD, FNP, CHFN-K
Planning committee members have no conflicts of interest that relate to this activity.
Traci Stewart, RN, MSN, CHFN
Faculty has no conflicts of interest that relate to this activity.
This activity is provided by the American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN).
The American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Learners are advised that accredited status does not imply endorsement by the provider or ANCC of any commercial products displayed in conjunction with an activity.
There is no commercial support for this webinar